7 Day Panchkarma Retreats
Organizer: Rishikul Yogshala
In the healing embrace of Kerala, replace stress with silence and dissonance in absolute harmony at a Panchakarma Retreat. Germinated on the divine land of India, the Panchakarma is a 5000-year old Ayurveda detoxifying treatment for lasting health, lightness, and rejuvenation. Wake up salubriously with this 7-day immersive Panchakarma retreat program by Rishikul Ayurshala in the scintillating land of Kerala India.
The oldest medicinal system of Ayurveda is designed towards a holistic restoration of the body, mind, and soul. And, Panchakarma is its one of the trusted cleansing techniques aimed towards purification of ama (toxin) residing in the deepest layers of the body. With Rishikul Ayurshala’s Panchakarma retreat, naturally revive the sheer equanimity, sentient, and glory.
- Understanding of the body humor or doshas Vata, Pitta, and Kapha for rightful treatment
- Undergo the five purging treatment of Panchakarma: Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Nasya, Raktamokshana.
- Highly immune boosting, detoxifying, and rejuvenating Ayurveda Panchakarma Rishisamanam treatment.
- Learning the detoxification process with Panchakarma diet.
- Gaining insight into the science of Ayurveda in consultation with the Ayurveda experts.
Gangesha ChaitanyaCore Subject: Certified Ayurveda Specialists and Doctors
Kerala, the state on India’s tropical Malabar coast is famous for its freshwater lagoons, waving palms, sandy beaches, and colorful boats. The town is a narrow coastal strip cascading into lush greenery and bottomless Arabian sea. The region is blessed in abundance with treasures of nature and Ayurvedic science. Varkala, Kerala is the ideal place to embark upon a journey of healing and love. Varkala is the serene and coastal hamlet of Kerala featuring the renowned Vishnu temple and the Papanasam beach known for its natural spring.
Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes its guests in the lap of natural magnificence and earthen treasures. A beautiful sea-front accommodation situated in a splendid green ambiance offers tranquility and poise to the guests. With hygiene a priority, the rooms are kept spotless and well-furnished with beds, lights, fan, mosquito nets, geyser, and private washrooms. It is a place perfect for the agitated souls to restore the wellbeing and calm.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Extending the nourishment and benefits of Ayurveda to the diet, Rishikul Ayurshala offers a palate of wholesome Ayurvedic food packed with goodness. A meal inclusive of crunchy salads, seasonal fruits, and vegetables cooked in indigenous herbs and organic spices along with herbal drinks is served thrice a day.
What Makes This Program Special?
- At this 7-day Panchakarma Retreat in the tropical island of Kerala, revel in true ecstasy and wellness.
- Deeply purify the body-mind of toxins for leading a well-balanced life.
- Unlock the blocked energy channels and centers for realizing higher powers and potential of the mind, body, and spirit.
- This Panchakarma retreat is an ideal step towards greater well-being.
- Feel empowered to lead an innocuous life in the close embrace of nature.
- Reside in lush-green and harmonious dwellings.
- Long-lasting results from problems like headaches, insomnia, in an effective manner.
- Ayurvedic Meals thrice a day
- Clean and Comfortable Accommodation in a picturesque setting
- Curative and detoxifying Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatments
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Excursions and Visits
Rishikul Ayurshala, an initiative of Rishikul Yogshala is situated in the heart of the God’s Own Country -- Kerala, India. Rishikul Ayurshala aims to propagate the science of life ‘Ayurveda’ worldwide for an ailment-free and balanced living. The school provides the Panchakarma Retreat in the beautiful sea-engulfed location of Varkala, Kerala. The retreat center is located at a place surrounded by soul-soothing views.
Why choose Rishikul Yogshala
- Specialized Yoga Classes
- Most Revered Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- Aims At Creating a Society of Health, Wellness and More
- Worldwide Accreditation Status, Globally-Certified Curriculum
- Renowned , Experienced and Friendly Management and Faculty
- Bestowing Authentic and Intensified Learning of the Ancient Art of Science
- Enhancing Your Yogic Learning and Be an Evolved Practitioner or Yoga Erudite